Our vision for the church is that of God’s loving family establishing the kingdom and will of God on earth as it is in heaven for individuals, families, communities and nations.
We are committed to:
- Minister to the Lord Himself. The most important thing is His presence in our lives and our relationship with the Father.
- Passionately pursue and participate in the present move of the Holy Spirit in renewal, revival, and restoration.
- Free and full expression of our thoughts, feelings, and desires in worship of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The rich dwelling of the word of Christ and the gifts of the Holy Spirit among us.
- Healing and personal victory by faith in the Name of Jesus.
- Personal and corporate prayer and fasting.
- Train and send our members for supernatural service and witness.
- Promote relationships of integrity and love for all people.
- Accountability to each other and God-ordained leaders.
- Partner with other Christians to establish the kingdom and will of God locally and globally.